Platform agnosticy dictated by standards. Valid frameworks should be promoted to or incorporated into standards.
Internet based Full Stack Development is knowledge intensive. There are lots of technologies to choose from, each takes time and effort to master; KeyVisions focuses on these bare metals:
- HTML, SVG, icon fonts – UI (HTML, SVG, icon fonts)
- CSS – styling (CSS)
- JSON, XML – data (JSON, XML)
- SQL, NOSQL – data persistence (SQL)
- HTTP, Sockets – comunication protocols
- Node.js – server side programming (node.js)
- npm – package management (npm)
- git – version control (git)
- gulp – task runner (gulp)
- Visual Studio Code – code editor (VS Code)
- Spin the Web – webo management
- KeyVisions eSite for MS Windows v2.0.684 2017/12/10 (MSI 8.4MB)
KeyVisions generally does not make use of frameworks, they come and go, I noticed that the patterns of those that remain longer find their way into standards.
Patterns and Meta languages
I view patterns as letters of an alphabet, that are combined to form words which are organized into sentences; a meta language defines a vocabulary (a set of words) and a grammar (a set of rules), that allow us to write books.
Last update 2018-12-05 11:06